Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
The ball for Pilates and more
The TheraBand Pilates Ball is a versatile training device that supports the flow of movement and is used both as a counterweight to the body and for storage. In addition to classic Pilates, it is also suitable for pelvic floor training or for rehabilitation.
The Pilates Ball is the faithful partner in exercises for posture, flexibility, strength, agility, coordination, sensory perception, circulation, balance, aerobic capacity and motor control.
- The classic for Pilates workouts
- Extremely soft and grippy
- With valve: can be easily inflated or deflated
- Material: PVC - Free from harmful phthalates
- Max. load: approx. 120 kg for exercises lying down