Pads set of 2
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Hand mitts in vintage style
They are indispensable in training in boxing, karate, taekwondo and martial arts: hand pads. It's not for nothing that martial arts legend Bruce Lee trained with it back in the 1960s. At least since the early 80s, they have been an integral part of the everyday training of every martial artist.
- Dimensions: approx. 28 x 20 x 12 cm each
- Weight: approx. 540 g each
- Upper material: cow leather
- Leather thickness: 1.2 - 1.5 mm
- eco-friendly packaging made from recycled material
- Scope of delivery: 2 pieces
The thickly padded gloves are excellent for punching and kicking without injuring the wearer. This in turn can flexibly determine the height and angle of the target. Training with the claw also enables reaction and coordination skills to be trained.